Monday, April 23, 2018

What Does "Holy" Mean?

For the last few days, I have been fascinated with the word "Holy".  What does it really mean?  The word can be translated as separated.   I have looked up the word and what different people say about it.  It means more than just being good or separated from the world.  To say that God is "holy" is similar to saying that God is great, powerful, merciful, just, wise, loving, ect.... 

I really feel like Holiness is even more.  I do not know what Holiness is or how it relates to my life in its completeness but I want to find out.  So for the next few days I am going to concentrate on what Holiness is.  I won't be writing post for a while.

If you have any ideas on holiness, please tell me.  This is a quest I need to fulfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment