Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Just Want Jesus

I just want the Lord in my life.

I love God.  Nothing profound in that statement, and yet it is the heart and soul of my being. I want nothing else except Him.  What can compare to God?

I do not care about seeing healings and miracles.  I would rather see His face.  Feeling that tingly feeling of His glory around me is great, but I would rather feel my hand in His.  I yearn to hear His voice and feel His arms wrapped around me. 

I am thankful for all He has given to me and all He will give to me. He has blessed me far beyond what I could have ever dreamed.  My life on earth has been worth living because of Him.  If God never had promised Heaven with its streets of Gold, foundations of precious gems, a great mansion and angels as servants, I would be happy to just have known Him in this life. 

His presence in my life is all that matters.  I would rather spend one minute in His presence than to live eternally in Heaven without God there.  Heaven is Heaven only because God lives there and not because of anything else.

All I am saying in this blog is that Jesus loves me so much, and I could never love Him enough.  I don’t care if He never does another thing for me ever again except to love me, I will love Him. I just want to be with Him.

1 comment: