Monday, May 30, 2011

Bible Quiz

I hope you enjoy this quiz.  When you think you know the answer, just click on the word “ANSWER”

1. What must we do in order to have Christ live in us; and the life which we now live in the flesh we live by faith in the Son of God?  ANSWER 1

2. What should we present to God as our reasonable service?  ANSWER 2

3. What do you need to take up daily in order to go after Christ? ANSWER 3

4. Do not yield your members as instruments of what, but as instruments of what? ANSWER 4

5. If we belong to Christ, what have we done with the flesh? Answer 5

I hope you enjoyed the quiz and I pray that the answers to the quiz are answers to an abundant life which our God desires for you.


Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the LORD, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope”

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment