Sunday, April 17, 2011

Revival

Today in Church I was only half listening to the sermon.  As Pastor Steve spoke, I started to think how what he was saying really tied in with revival.  Then my mind started to wander as I thought about what revival was and how do you bring about true revival. 
I have heard sermons on revival, people teach about revivals and read a bit about them, but I still don’t really know what makes a revival tick.  I have some ideas about it, but I think there are many misconceptions about true revival. I know I could have a few of them.
So starting Monday, I am going to start writing about revival.  If you have input on the subject, I want to hear from you.  I am only someone searching for the truth, and if you have it, I want to hear it.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment: